Thursday, October 07, 2004

you would not believe

OK so here goes today was definitely different! Some of us got the wonderful blessing of shoveling dirt and starting to make flower bed by digging and turning the dirt. Some of us were even more blessed to help get the compost (wonderful smelling stuff) and shovel it into wheelbarrows! I was fortunate enough to get to do both and I wanted to share what happen today! Jason and I were over at the compost pile talking and I was looking at a snail because they are everywhere here and they are huge well I was looking at this snail when I felt something on my shoulder and then I brushed it away and it landed on my hand and it was a SPIDER. That is correct a real live SPIDER! I was screaming because we all know how I feel about spiders! Well, Jason ended up killing it and Karen was blessed enough to see it as well. So we all though it was a tarantula but we later found out that it was a wolf spider and they like to bite! It was a little scary but God did protect us and I even went back to the pile and did not see any more spiders.
The rest of the day was good we had the teen club adn the kids sang for us and it was such a sweet blessing! They were so good. Oh and I now have a Xosha name and I hope to be able to say it by the time I get home! We are about to go out to dinner so BYE for now!

In Christ,
Danielle Schneider

No comments: