Sunday, October 02, 2005

Rest?? What's that??

We're ready to work. We've been here 3 days and our team is anxious. It made me realize how bad we are at relaxing/resting. I've enjoyed my time. September was a crazy month for me and God knew I needed a few down days before being thrown into a hectic schedule. I'm sure that is true of most of our team. These three days have also been a great time of getting to know each other I'm anticipating the first stressful/tired moment where one of our many extreme personalities skyrockets...at the same time praying that doesn't happen.

In devotions this evening Aaron talked about how Satan will throw things up in your face while you're on your way to the house of prayer. (Acts 16:16...) Pray for us. Pray that we see past those distractions, that we purposely seek time with Jesus and that we'll share his love from our overflow.

"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably and abundantly more than we ask or imagine, to Him be the glory and honor in the church now and forever. Amen." Eph 3:20-21

No comments: